In this course i show you from the scratch how i create and build up all my patterns i was known for. This course is for beginers and also for advanced grafic designers. I work on corel draw but you can use basicly every vector program as most of what i do are very simple vector tasks and all my tips and hacks work probably on most good programs.
We will create simple cross and hexagon patterns and in 2 assignments i will create even some patterns with you. From there on i will show you more detailed tips and also how i create psychedelic patterns you know from my digital art paintings.
This course will give you a good starting point to create your own tattoo design patterns, artpieces or crazy grafics.
You will also get a few of my vector files, patterns and everything what we created together.
This can be a nice start into designing, creating and exploring simple Art for multiple purposes. Grafic designs, Merch, selling Tattoo designs, prints and so on. Mandala and Geometric art is timeless and fresh and you may find more use thn you think you do.
By the end of this course, you will learn to create your own geometric Pattern.
I show you different techniques i use for creating all my Pattern work. From the fundament of pattern designing till beautifull tips to create colorfull multilayered psychedelic Pattern Designs. Mainly i split patterns in two chategorys. The once based on a cross and the once based on a hexagon. I will go deep in detail with both of them and go step by step with you tru my process and all my helping tools to build this pattern.
- Include also a fast and easy basic Corel Draw workshop lection
Why Corel Draw and Vectors instead of Pixels?
It gives you full control over your graphic designing
If you're looking for a software that is user-friendlyand gives you full control over your grafic designing, you can easily create logos, business cards, flyers, pattern and Tattoo designs or anything else what your creative hearts want. Corel DRAW is used by professionals across the world for promotional Designing, making thumbnails, webpages and all sort of designs.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I sucessfully work as an freelancer artist since 2 decades and creating Logos, Grafic designs, Merch designing, Tattoo designs and im verk known for my Digital Art and Tattoo work. I am worldwide known For creating my own Tattoo style who is based on Grafic design and abstract painting. I made Art exhibitions around the world and shown my Digital art wich i always entiredly created on Corel Draw. I own myself multiple Brands and i was always in charge for my own Grafics as i could never get the controll out of my hands. Beside of this i made a lot grafic designs for brands around the world.
I'm a full-time graphic designer and content creater and Artist since almost 2 decades. So i not only know how to use the program and design, i also know how it is to work for yourself and build up your own brands with the skills i teach.
Is this course for you?
You dont need any experience and you can fully start to learn a new skill and a new skill or program with me. In case you have already some knowledge about grafic design or Corel Draw you may learn some more skills. I never study grafic design but i am very sucesfull with it and you will find out easy when you reasearch for me (former artist name 'little swastika' (swastika = for the buddhist symbol of luck and buddha)).
I will show you how i use some basic tricks by hand and the program to make beautifull design work in a easy and uncomplicated way. And when you like it i have a few workshops around different topics in the program what you may interested in.
This course will cover everything you need to know to to start working on your own Designs, including:
- A fast and easy basic Corel Draw workshop lection
- How i plan and rough design my pattern
- Calculation and understanding of the 'base / the fundament lines'
- Different shapes of pattern
- Layouting and planing the 'fundament'
- Adding details and playing with outlines
- How i make colorfull patterns
- Different techniques to shade and fill patterns
- Different ways to color patterns and play with contours
- Special tips and tricks
- Visual examples and work along assignments
- Everything i made in this workshop available to download
- EXTRA. watch me work on a few patterns
What will students learn in your course?
- Design and create patterns. From simple vector basic till crazy psychedelic advanced patterns for art pieces or tattoo motives.
- From simple vector basic till crazy psychedelic advanced patterns.
- Advanced knowledge for vector programs and many inside tips.
- The most importend tools and functions of the program and how to use them.
- Many advanced Tips for creative work with Corel Draw.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic computer and grafic knowledge
- A computer with a vector program
- Corel Draw Software (X5 or newer), if not available FREE trial can be downloaded from Corel Website
- There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable vector files. I want you to follow along.
- I teach this course using CorelDRAW X5, so it would be best if you're using this version. But you can still learn even if using Newer or older Versions.
Who are your target students?
- Grafic Designer, Entrepreneurs and Tattoo Artists
- You have played around with CorelDRAW, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer
- You want use Corel Draw for creating Tattoo designs and patterns.
- Entrepreneurs - who want to save money or want to earn few extra bucks
- Content Creators, Social Media Enthusiasts,